Greatario works closely with Canadian mining companies to provide the right process tank and cover solution to meet the production needs of the operation.
Greatario’s complete offering of coating technologies provide mining operations with storage tanks and processing vessels that perform under the harshest conditions for maximum life. We offer potable water storage tanks, wastewater storage tanks and mining fluids and slurry and frac water – each specially designed to your specifications.
Our domes and covers include externally supported roof, knuckle roof, dual membrane roof, geoframe supported membrane roof and the new CST Optidome.
- Quick, on-site construction
- Expandable and relocatable
- Pre-engineered modular tanks, covers and accessories
- Manufactured according to NFPA-22, FM, LPC, AWWA and other recognized standards.
- Custom solutions
- Features glass-fused-to-steel technology or factory epoxy coated tanks
- Stands up to corrosive liquid
- Maintenance-free life cycle
- No sandblasting, no painting
- Cost competitive
- Minimal downtime
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Easily modified / repaired at any time of year
- Rapid and safe construction
- Small footprint construction
- Easily insulated in remote northern locations