Six Nations commissioned Greatario to evaluate and remediate issues with three wastewater lagoons at their treatment plant. It was determined that a low-cost, zero energy solution could be implemented. The Greatario Service Team installed four, solar-powered mixing units in the three lagoons. These mixers pull water from pre-determined depth to ensure proper mixing within each wastewater lagoon.
- Reduce nuisance odours
- Mix wastewater to facilitate bottom sludge digestion
- Minimize algae growth and related problems
- Solar powered, very low/no operating cost
- Low maintenance equipment
- Easy to add more / remove if necessary